BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
£50000 - £50000
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON/SOUTH
OFFICE FURNITURE/INTERIOR FIT-OUT
£50K BASIC, £70K OTE, £5000 CAR ALLOWANCE, 5 WEEKS HOLIDAY, PENSION, MOBILE, LAPTOP
“HIGH END INTEGRATED OFFICE FURNITURE, TECHNOLOGY AND FIT OUT SOLUTIONS”
Development opportunity for a well-established premium Steelcase dealer looking to strengthen its presence in the London / Home Counties area.
• Achieve annual sales targets at pre-agreed margins in year one.
• Develop an agreed review plan with each client and attend necessary meetings and events to enhance account understanding, penetration and profitability
• Assume full responsibility for the sales process including mock-up and tender, and take full responsibility for closing.
• Provide accurate forecasting and weekly updates. Develop and maintain a strong business pipeline. Facilitate win rooms on certain opportunities.
• Attend several new appointments each week as agreed with the Sales Manager. Manage time accordingly to visit clients, manage opportunities and lead generation.
• Profile the main companies and opportunities within your area to maximise sales opportunities
• Proven track record in new business sales in a direct customer facing role – ideally from within the Commercial Interiors industry.
• Living within commuting distance of London
• Ideally the candidate will already have a good understanding of the key actors and influencers in the specification, design and procurement of commercial interiors (A&D, Agents etc.) and current contacts with these significant influencers will be useful.
• Ability to identify and build strong key relationships at all levels with both clients, third parties and internal resources.
• Ability to grasp the technical aspects of furniture and parallel interiors services and translate this into a meaningful proposition for customers.
• Strong social, communication and relationship building skills on all levels in business. High level of numeracy and literacy.
• Ability to work with little supervision to meet targets and objectives.
Please forward a Word copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I welcome phone calls from any interested parties on 0121 214 3748 once you have submitted your CV.
Tel: 0121 214 3747