Channel Marketing Specialist
South East, London, Home Counties
£35000 - £38000
Channel Marketing Specialist – IT Channel
Hertfordshire – with hybrid WFH/Office
Salary - c£35,000 plus £3,000 bonus and benefits
We are working in partnership with a global name in consumer pc’s, they manufacture a variety of laptop technologies for use in the consumer sector, for gaming experiences and for use in commercial and education environments. This is an exciting hybrid role for a marketing professional with experience of channel marketing – working with key distributors and resellers in the IT channel.
The Job Description
To create and execute quarterly marketing plans with resellers and distributors, working internally with the respective account managers to align with their product line-up and needs.
• To develop strong account relationships with both buyers and marketers.
• To ensure accurate budget management and administration, including internal and external proof of execution (POE) reporting for any financially supporting vendors (e.g. Intel, Microsoft etc.)
• To provide creative briefs to the internal creative team and/or fulfilling various creative requirements via the Adobe Creative suite.
• To provide all product detail content to support the creation of product detail pages, online brand stores and any additional rich-media (A+).
• To-ordinate and fulfil marketing requirements of any channel-led events, including event kit production, merchandise and promotion.
We are looking for a passionate marketing professional with at least 2 years of devising and implementing marketing initiatives with channel partners. Should you come from a product background with a knowledge of working with It channel resellers and distributors then this is advantageous but not imperative.
Tel: 0121 214 3747