Fast Growing Tech Business - Software Sales
£35000 - £40000
Business Development Manager – Software Solutions
Basic Salary £35,000- £40,000 OTE £60,000 un capped , Pension , 25 days holiday
An opportunity to join a growing tech business based in Lichfield that is looking for a special individual to join its talented team.
Through cutting edge technology and innovation, our client has carved out a leading position in cloud-based CRM software for Sales & Marketing sales growth
The platform subscription has been growing and now will further investment from the parent company the organisation is looking to capitalise on its historic success and case studies.
Their web and mobile friendly platform is fully integrated, easy to use to drives sales and encourages relationship building. They now have an immediate opening for a Business Development Manager.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be targeting clients across the UK.
Managing the full sales cycle from lead generation, pipeline management through to close.
You will be developing partnerships and building long-term strategic relationships. This will involve growing and closing your own pipeline.
What you will be doing
As Business Development Manager your main role is the determination and demonstration of the solution fit to the client’s needs. Provide customers with solutions advice, promote business relationships with high-level contacts through Demonstrations and client site visits.
• Prospect, identify, develop, negotiate and, ultimately, close new clients by uncovering opportunities from new leads
• Develop and manage pipeline to meet or exceed target
• Lead the sales process from qualifying to closing
• Maintain laser focus on target and named account acquisition
• Ensure that metrics are always updated with the most recent accurate forecasts, latest activities and next steps
• Understand the business landscape and be able to build differentiators into the recommendations
• Present effectively to external customers across all levels from marketing staff to C-suite executives
What we are looking for
• A passionate individual who loves success and enjoys working collaboratively with a forward-thinking team
• A self-motivated attitude that enjoys developing and closing opportunities by leveraging relationships and challenging the status quo.
• 3-5 years’ experience B2B solution sales experience
• Deep understanding of marketing and customer acquisition processes
If you are looking to join a tech business and be a part of their successful journey – then apply today.
Tel: 0121 214 5398