Sales Project Manager - Commercial Kitchen Design and Instal
£35000 - £40000
Location - Scotland, Dundee, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Motherwell, Aberdeen, Inverness, Dumfries
This an excellent opportunity to work with one of largest and most recognised commercial kitchen design company in the UK
We are one of the largest specialist companies in the UK, offering an entire commercial kitchen solution including design, service and maintenance. Uniquely delivers every aspect of a commercial catering or associated project's services via our own divisions, including Ventilation Services; Cold Stores, Fabrication/Canopies; Laundry Solutions, Building Services and Service & Maintenance.
We have been established for over 30 years and have achieved constant growth and success across the UK, with recent expansions onto the European Continent.
We work with some of the UK’s biggest contractors and provide commercial kitchen solutions for customers such as schools, care homes, Hospitals, sport stadiums, cafes, hotels, restaurants, pubs and garden centres.
We have a great reputation for providing a high quality, practical and innovative range of commercial kitchen design and service.
Due to rapid and successful growth we are now expanding our team in Scotland and are recruiting for a Project Sales Manager to join our team
The successful candidate will play a key part in the overall success of our business, working with major contractors within the region to convert initial enquiries and leads into business proposals.
This will involve arranging pre-contract meetings, presenting business proposals and seeing the tender through from initial enquiry to project commencement and completion.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team, converting commercial kitchen projects that vary in size and value.
The successful candidate will work closely with our design, project management and service team to ensure proposals are being met.
• Will be an experienced Project Sales Manager with knowledge of the Commercial Kitchen Industry.
• Previous experience working as a Project Manager
• Will have experience in Commercial Catering, contract management and knowledge of contract businesses
• Should have experience working with major construction companies and delivering business proposals and tenders
• Should be a confident presenter and a strong relationship builder with a can do attitude.
• Should have a good understanding of commercial kitchen designs and catering equipment
Tel: 0121 214 3741