Senior NAM - Fresh Produce
£55000 - £60000
PH1463 – National Account Manager – Fresh Produce to Foodservice
REWARDS: 45K-55K (OTE 70K) Car allowance, company benefits
LOCATION: Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, London, Bristol, Southampton
Fantastic opportunity for candidates seeking to work for a genuine foodservice market leader
We are a division of a major foodservice market leader specialising in Fresh Produce sales to the foodservice sector.
As a company we pride ourselves on the quality of our products combined with our excellent service levels.
We have an expansive range of foodservice clients ranging from hotels, pubs, leisure and contract catering through to education and healthcare.
We excel at developing strong relationships at Chef and contract catering manager level, as we appreciate how important our product range is within the menus of establishments.
We have exciting plans to grow the team and further develop our strong position in the Foodservice sector.
As a result we are currently seeking to hire a National Account Manager to support with further developing relationships within an established customer base.
The focus of this role is to work with an established account base to growth and further sales.
You will manage a portfolio of accounts and work on JBPs in regards to fresh produce requirements.
These accounts will span all areas of foodservice including Hotels, Pubs, Restaurants, Contract catering, Education and Healthcare establishments.
You will be targeted on over all growth of sales within these accounts, and deal with many different levels including buyers and exec Chefs.
Due to our ambitious growth plans, this role not only offers a strong immediate opportunity but also excellent opportunity for career progression.
We are ideally seeking to speak to established Foodservice sales professionals with a proven track record of business development within the sector and ambitions to progress their career with a brand leader.
• Candidates must have a proven track record of sales within the Foodservice sector at National Account level.
• Candidates do not have to be from a fresh produce background and can be from all food areas of Foodservice.
• Experience at working with short shelf-life foodservice produce (i.e. Seafood/Butchery/Fresh produce) would be advantageous
• Candidates must have strong knowledge of the Foodservice sector at National Account level across a cross section of Foodservice sectors – (Pubs, Hotels, Restaurants, Contract Catering, Education, Healthcare)
• Candidates must have strong relationship building skills and a structured approach to National Accounts
All applicants send CVS to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 0121 214 3742